Free Parking at Mall of Africa | Park, Shop, and Eat Out
Have fun. Browse leisurely. Sip champagne. Catch a movie. Meet friends. And by all means, park for free on level 5 of parkades E and G
Sound too good to be true? Mall of Africa not only offers the complete shopping and dining experience, but it’s also really effortless – what a pleasure! Here is our Mall of Africa checklist on effortless shopping!
When it comes to offering more shopping pleasure Mall of Africa measures up on every level:
• More of your favourite stores
• More fashion labels
• More spacious aisles and centre courts for sheer ease of movement
• More entertainment for the whole family
• And of course – more parking!
And now, between October and the end of December 2016, parking on Level 5 of Parkades E and G, is absolutely free! That means, getting all your holiday shopping done, enjoying a leisurely lunch while the kids watch a movie, and free parking to boot!
Call us fickle, but convenient and easy parking totally determines our choice of shopping destination.
At Mall of Africa, there is not only literally more parking for you (think a glorious 5 levels of parking offering 6 500 parking bays!), but we are going to share a little secret with our shoppers: you have until end of December 2016 to park for FREE on level 5 of Parkades E and G!
At Mall of Africa the parking areas are designed specifically to allow convenient access to your favourite stores. Does this appeal to your sensibilities?!
Here’s where to park if you’re heading to these specific stores:
• PARKADE G, LEVEL 5 – Starbucks, Cape Union Mart, Town Square Restaurants
• PARKADE F, LEVEL 3 – Ster Kinekor, Checkers Hyper, ACKERMANS, Food Court, Truworths
• PARKADE E, LEVEL 5 – Woolworths, Foschini, Town Square Restaurants
Remember parking is on us one level 5 of Parkades E and G, until end of December 2016.
Mall of Africa. It’s more! Visit us here